Tuesday 15 May 2012


Cool looking flower I found out preaching.
My last week in Dichato before I head off to Argentina for the first big part of my trip. So that meant TONS of food and some good evenings with the brothers and sisters here. They all said the same thing when we said goodbye... COME BACK SOON!!!
My last week in Dichato so i think it was just about every night
eating at someones place with half the congo


After lunch with Willie, Melenie, and Carlos in Concepcion
Learning how to make bread. Now i
really am Chileno


Pato, Reczon, Michel, and Nancy. With her world famous in
 Dichato bun made with melted cheese in the middle = WOW
So full



With the lovely old couple in Dichato who tried to kill me with
 too much food

This is me after i carried my bags bout 20 metres. After that
decided to take less.

Lunch with the family!!

Played football with Pato, Pablo and some other cool brothers
here in Chillan on Sunday night. I shoulda made it a bit more
 kiwi style and started tackling 
Went to Chillan for the weekend before I went and had the 38th anniversary of Johnny and Anita sat night. Did the house up and made it a BIG surprise. Super cool night and super cool weekend. Last one in Chile for a while!!! :-( 





Family photo!! Nana, Jade, Pablo, Johnny, Anita, Polly and Hector
Chow Chile!! for 4 months or so, then I'll be back! I'll miss everyone here so badly :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment