Friday 2 March 2012



In Talcahuano with Willie. Actually got to
see the town without being at work!
Coffee and cake
My bed for one night in Talcahuano and
this awesome brother cooking me buns.
First week and he gets me up on stage!!

Main road into DICHATO
Steep aaas
Man been on heaps of studies and slowly being able to understand. Speaking's a bit different tho, its pretty hard. Some of the markets in the city are amazing especially in Chillan so I bought a hat from there. It was a must for the sun out witnessing. I'm also getting a fair share of excercise. When there's a choice between taking the bus for a dollar or walking a k we walk coz a dollar can get me a whole bag of buns. Oh yes the buses.... every week theres a story in the paper about one crashing but when you are on one its a cool adventure. Who needs to go to hampton downs for a hot lap? 


 






This is part of Pablo's collection of historic JW memorabilia. 1935
 breifcase phonograph and he has heaps of Rutherfords talks on
 records. And heeaps of old books. A couple are pre 1900.


No comments:

Post a Comment